Wednesday 17 December 2014

17.12.14
Thank you to all my friends from the U3A gardening group and bus pass group for these lovely flowers.  I am sorry that my flower arranging does not really do them justice but I will enjoy them.

No news to report on Ron, he is still able to demonstrate his movement in his leg and I think it is getting easier for him the more he does it.  He is in ward 8 now and seems to have accepted the move.  His two fellow patients are due to move out today so we will wait and see who his new neighbours will be.   I hope that they will be able to converse as I think that makes the time go quicker.

Ron had a chat with a physio about his going home date and she told him that they will keep him there as long as they are able to bring about any improvement and he has accepted that this will be to his advantage.  As he is now able to get from sit to stand and back again and they are practicing the lowering down I hope that his next progress will entail a turn as this will make it much easier at home where we will not have a rotastand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home