Friday 19 December 2014

Taxis sorted

19/12/14

Well Suzanne has found taxis with wheelchair access for Christmas and Boxing Day so that brings a little brighter mood.  

I am still not sure when we will be able to bring Ron home for good as it is all down to equipment and mainly the care package.  I will try not to fix on any particular date - it is too upsetting when it does not happen.   Ron is so brave and although he was obviously devastated not to be home by Christmas, he bore up to it very well.   I can imagine it must be a logistical nightmare getting the carers sorted out especially as we need two carers four times a day.   We have not yet met with the social worker so I don't know yet how much this is going to cost us - quite a bit I imagine.

Taxis are arranged for 11.30 to 5 one day and 12.30 to 5 the second day.  I think this will be long enough for Ron as I imagine it will be very tiring for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home